“Motion is the lotion that heals all problems. (Well, most!) My goal is to find the movements my clients enjoy, so they feel motivated to apply their training in everyday life. I enjoy working with clients of all ages, ethnicities, and genders and think diversity is the spice of life. I aim to create an exercise plan that is fun and engaging, while maintaining good mechanics and form at each session. I look forward to meeting and working with you!”
- Rehabilitation and sports training, and banana bread.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Psychology, University of Hawaii, Manoa
- Physical Therapy Aide at Presidio Sport & Medicine since 2019
- Head Physical Therapy Aide at Presidio Sport & Medicine since 2020
- Swimming, hiking, and biking for exercise
- My favorite activity is eating great food around the city