“I use my athletic background and knowledge of exercise to help clients get back to activities and prevent injury while doing so. After having shoulder and knee surgery, I have a clear understanding of how difficult it is to bounce back not only into sports-related activities, but also everyday life. My goal is to teach clients proper body mechanics that will enable them to get back to the activities they love and to prevent future injury. In addition, I want to provide clients with exercises and knowledge that promote better quality of life.”
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology Coursework
- Fitness Class Instructor
- Physical Therapy Aide at Presidio Sport & Medicine since March 2017
- Played football and track throughout high school and played football for a year at City College of San Francisco
- Enjoys bike riding, playing tennis, golf, basketball, and weight lifting
“Anthony gave all of the right cues, and challenged me outside of my comfort zone in a productive way that got me sore in all of the right places! Would definitely recommend him for a killer work-out!” – Ilana C.
“Doing a Transitional Training session with Anthony was AWESOME! He is so knowledgeable and was able to make adjustments to certain exercises on the fly due to an injury I am recovering from. I was very impressed!! Being post-op myself with activity restrictions, I may have some limitations but it doesn’t mean I can’t get a good whole body work out in. Anthony’s positive energy is contagious!” – Kerry C.