“I started out my journey into the world of health and fitness as a young track and cross-country athlete. In college, I started playing rugby and gained experience in the areas of strength and conditioning, injury prevention and rehabilitation.
More recently, I’ve suffered injuries of my own while competing in elite-level OCR (Obstacle Course Racing) and I understand what it takes to come back from something unexpectedly debilitating. Ultimately, I believe that humans were made to move, and I’m passionate in my mission to help people get stronger, feel better in their bodies and move with confidence.”
- Strength and endurance training
- Sports performance optimization
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, University of Sheffield, England
- ACE Personal Trainer Certification – to be completed by end of 2020
- Physical Therapy Aide at Presidio Sport & Medicine since February 2020
- Rugby. Hiking. Camping. Paddleboarding. Surfing. Running. Obstacle-course racing. Weightlifting. Self-improvement. Discovering and cooking healthy recipes. Brewing beer!