“I have accumulated a diverse outpatient orthopedic experience in various settings. From these encounters, I have developed a teamwork-emphasis treatment style utilizing evidence-based intervention and patient-centered care to facilitate optimal rehabilitation. It is critical to listen to and understand each patient as each individual will present with unique physical attributes and distinct environmental circumstances.”
Professional Licensure & Certification
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of California
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, San Marcos, California
- Bachelor of Science in Health Exercise and Sports Science, University of the Pacific, Stockton, California
Activities & Community
- I love to be active and enjoy watching and competing in sports including volleyball and basketball.
- I dedicate almost an excessive amount of time to working out.
- Experiencing new cities, cuisines, and people
- Quality time with family and friends
- Nothing like a good old cup of coffee with a book/journal with the warmth of the sunrise