My approach to physical therapy is rooted in a holistic and research-based practice focused on optimizing my patient’s function and working together to reach their goals. I pursued an orthopedic residency to hone my skills in movement analysis and evaluation, while treating patients with a variety of sports, aging, and pain-related conditions. My goal is always to connect with my patients, provide individualized care throughout their rehabilitation journey, and support them in sustaining their goals and activities beyond the clinic.
Professional Licensure & Certification
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of California
- Orthopedic Residency Trained
- Basic Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Orthopedic Residency, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
Activities & Community
- Enjoying time outside with friends and family
- I love to go to sporting events and cheer on my teams!