“I have always had a passion for being physically active. I grew up playing any sport I could, and realized how frustrating being sidelined due to injury can be. I find physical therapy to be incredibly rewarding as it allows me to help others return to the activities that mean so much to them. My goal is to assist you in your recovery, while ultimately providing you with the tools to take your rehabilitation into your own hands.”
Professional Licensure & Certification
- Licensed Physical Therapist, state of California
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CPR Certified
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of California, San Francisco /San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training and Exercise and Sports Science, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
Activities & Community
- I love to be active, especially playing basketball, golf, running, and weightlifting.
- I also enjoy cooking and trying new restaurants.