“I believe that physical therapy can enable people to live an active, fulfilled lifestyle. I am passionate about movement and helping others work through injuries to achieve their goals. I believe that providing holistic treatment is the key to success.
I like to combine manual therapy and specific exercises to enable the patient to become independent with recovery. I have worked with a variety of patients ranging from the elderly population to professional athletes and always enjoy a new challenge.”
Professional Licensure & Certification
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of California
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Sport and Exercise Science, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
- Master of Science in Physiotherapy, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland
Activities & Community
- Gaelic Football. I am an active member of Fog City Harps in San Francisco.