“My goal is to help patients come back stronger from their injury, and better prepare them for a lifetime of adventures and athletic pursuits.
As a long-distance trail runner and former collegiate soccer player, I understand firsthand how injuries can alter a once-direct path toward achieving athletic goals and how pain can get in the way of enjoying day-to-day activities and training. It gives me joy to help individuals adapt and become stronger so that they can return to all the activities that bring them happiness.”
- Licensed Physical Therapist, state of California
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Montana, School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science, Missoula, Montana
- Collegiate soccer player & runner
- Loves all things in the mountains: trail running, downhill & back country skiing, biking… you name it!