“My 10 years of extensive education and experience has led me to develop a
holistic approach to fitness and health. By spending time on teaching the
proper technique in an easy-to-understand manner, I help my clients
master the fundamentals to build long-lasting results. Focusing on
consistency helps create better habits that stick.”
Experience & Background:
Starting with a comprehensive consultation, I will work with you to develop a personalized program that is appropriate for you and your goals. By understanding your background, I can make recommendations to your
nutrition and lifestyle. My flexible and tailored approach helps clients cut through the noise and gives them the tools to reach the aesthetic or performance goals they’ve always wanted.
Prior to opening up my own personal training business, I worked as an instructor at the TRX Headquarters and in the corporate wellness field with several Bay Area companies including: Apple, Google and YouTube.
Using my unique coaching approach, I help my clients:
● Understand proper movement patterns
● Address movement issues and create a corrective program specific
to fixing those issues
● Develop a comprehensive strength and conditioning program cycle
that is completely specific to them
● Create awareness of how diet affects energy levels and gym
performance; we work together to tweak diet choices to get the
● Provide a clear strategy for dealing with stress, recovery, hydration,
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Certified Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Functional Strength Coach
- Certified Nutrition Expert, Precision Nutrition
In my free time, I love to take long hikes or walks by the ocean. I’m completely food obsessed, so I love trying new restaurants and cooking fancy meals at home.