“I have been a trainer around the San Francisco Bay Area since 1987. I hold a degree in exercise science, am certified through the American College of Sports Medicine and the National Strength and Conditioning Association, and am most recently certified through Twist training in functional fitness. I believe that exercise is vital to great health. It can be in the form of Yoga, Pilates, weight training or sport, just as long as we move our bodies.”
With experience in many areas of exercise movement, Mark can tailor a program to meet each individual’s needs. He specializes in sport-specific training, speed, agility and quickness training, triathlon and endurance sport.
Professional Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, University of Oregon
- ACSM Health & Fitness Instructor
- NCSA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Twist Functional Fitness Certified
- Cycling, surfing, skiing and drumming