“Regardless of one’s athletic background, I believe we all have the potential to achieve our goals through thoughtful instruction, the drive to improve, and consistency. After recovering from numerous injuries, I have intimate knowledge of the physical and psychological tolls they can exact. I look forward to not only returning you to a state of physical wellbeing but sparking an ongoing interest in the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle.”
- Kinesiology major at Western Washington University
- American College of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer’s certification in progress
- Physical Therapy Aide at Presidio Sport & Medicine since January 2018
- Two-time 50-Mile Ultra-marathon Finisher
- 1st Place AG: Bellingham Trail Half Marathon 2013
- A life-long competitive swimmer and runner, as well as an avid rock climber and skier
- Ex-culinary professional – I love all things food-related!