“I have been a massage therapist since 2008 and I believe massage is a necessity, not a luxury. My style of bodywork has been described as relaxing, nurturing, intuitive, and most importantly, effective. I believe my role as a bodyworker is to be the catalyst that reminds the client’s body of its own innate ability to heal itself. ”
“l have a deep understanding of and respect for anatomy, and a combination of modalities, including Swedish, Sports, Clinical Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Craniosacral, Pre- and Post-Natal, and Tui Na Cupping has enabled me to create my own innovative style of bodywork that focuses on the needs of the client.
I greatly enjoy working with a myriad of body types from athletes-in-training, weekend-warriors, professional musicians, expectant mothers, the elderly and everyone in-between. ”
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications with an Emphasis in Public Relations/Marketing from San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
- Certified Massage Therapist, McKinnon Body Therapy Center, Oakland, CA
- California Massage Therapy Council Certified (CAMTC)
- Member Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Former instructor, McKinnon Body Therapy Center, Oakland, CA
- In-house massage therapist for the Alonzo King LINES Ballet, San Francisco, CA
- Member of in-house massage therapy teams for several San Francisco based corporations.
- When not practicing bodywork, I can be found running the hills of San Francisco, enjoying the outdoor beauty and culture of the San Francisco Bay Area and traveling to fun places.