Presidio Sport & Medicine offers Transitional Training to help our current and former patients reach their rehabilitation and fitness goals. Our Transitional Trainers deliver tailored one-on-one exercise training sessions as an adjunct to Physical Therapy. They will help you stay compliant to your rehab exercise program and inspire you to safely reach new levels of fitness.
- Provides supervised one-on-one exercise training
- Gives strong attention to correct form and function
- Allows the continuation of supervised care in collaboration with your physical therapist
- Follows therapeutic protocols
- Helps individuals attain their long term rehabilitation and fitness goals
- Designs and implements more independence with a fitness program when appropriate
Cost: One-hour session is $85
Please inquire with us at email@example.com about pricing for shorter sessions.
To meet our team of transitional trainers, please refer to our Transitional Trainers page.